quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

It's to late to face the destiny.


Actually I'm worried about myself. I think that I made some mistakes in my other life but I never thought that problems that seem to be solved could show up and cross the destiny.

I'm not sure about destiny. It seems so problematic and I don't feel that I should risk and try to live it.
I don't know how one person can change almost* everything in his/her identity. When this happens, that person becomes another. That person only has the same aspect, but inside, every single cells of their body are different. That human being changed their essence.

I try every single second to maintain my essence. But now, when I look in the mirror I know that it's impossible. You can't stop the nature because it is treachrous and as far as I know change happens. Love happens. Bad things happen.

I still fight and I know that some* of my cells are the same. But I can't stop destiny. One day or another I will change 'cause the only thing that I'm sure about is that destiny is stronger than me.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário